Tuesday 4 December 2012

BLACK AND GOLD FOR WINTER

As you know, my blog was actually at wordpress.com. But for some reasons, i moved my blog to blogger.com and it took whole day. It wasn't really difficult for me to manage my blog at blogger because i used blogger for my previous blog. But then for some parts, because i wanted to make my blog's design similar to my blog in wordpress, i asked the expert, Steffi Santa for help hahaha. And finally, it has finished. Here it is, my blog and because i am very excited, i made a quick photo shoot ( i twisted my brother's arm to take my photos) at my flat's garden. 
 



Winter is a magical month. It is when people feel anxious for their mid term exam yet for christmas in the same time. We could see Christmas decoration everywhere. This is what every people waiting for in a whole year. Winter also a super chill month in London but lately sun shines brightly. Then i choose black and gold theme to present it. 














Faux Fur Coat . H&M at Selfridges | Bustier . Frock Vintage Fair | Sweater . H&M | Skirt . Mom's | Tights . Topshop | Baroque Patterned Socks . Topshop | Winter Boots . Topshop | Bag . Granny's | Necklace . Tatty Devine at Selfridges | Shades . Anna Dello Russo for H&M




7 comments:

  1. acuuuh canciknya niiiyyy suzanne niii



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa mau ADR for H&M shadesnyaaa!! >< love the whole look deh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou kakak Santa :D I got the shades for half price lho hihihi

      Delete
  3. I'm stopping by your blog, starting to follow you. If you would like to follow and stop by my blog at http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    For your post, I love this outfit and I want those shoes! Your stylin' in these pics!


    xoxo Akinyi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Akinyi. I'm very happy if you like it :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete